
Faran T-strap - Taupe
Women's AE Leather Moto Jacket - Brown
Monica Vinader Gold moonstone cocktail ring
Large Gold Avneturine Oval Klimt Ring :: Rings :: Elements :: Alexis Bittar
RingsEclectic Stone-embellished ring
I really like these colors together. I'm a big "salmon" advocate. This dress would be considered "salmon," right? Hmm...

Yup.
I'm not sure if the jacket's length is too long for this dress but I'd wear it open. I think it would look badass and girly.
My outfit was inspired by this painting by Klimt, called the "Tree of Life:"

Incidentally, one of the cocktail rings is called Oval Klimt Ring, (probably for it's gold detailing that looks very Klimt-esque) which I find both ironic and fitting!
I love all the autumn colors in this painting. It's actually decorating a wall in my room and I stare at it every night before bed. I'm so relaxed right now. I'm listening to some Iron & Wine and preparing for another night of sleep, under my very own tree of life.
XOXO,
PennyLane

No comments:
Post a Comment