
Erdem Fall Collection 2009; I really like this print. I would wear this with a more subtle pair of black booties. Red lipstick, definitely.

Proenza Schouler Pre-Fall 2009 collection; I would like to rock this. I like tights under a nice pair of shorts. And the right pair of oxfords?
About to go off on a brief tangent: I've been dying for a pair of lace-up oxfords.
...these shoes are fabulous (especially for a tall girl like myself):
Jeffrey Campbell makes some beautiful, underrated shoes.

Proenza Schouler Spring 2010 collection; Cue the "Men in Black" theme song...but this dress is so hottttt. I could never wear the drop waist, though. So sad :-(
If these pieces were part of my proverbial collection, I'd use this song for the runway:
Beck is just so badass!! And just to clarify, this is a Bob Dylan cover.
Finally, in case you forgot before you left, black never goes out of style!
XOXO,
PennyLane

No comments:
Post a Comment