Friday, November 13, 2009

Just hand me down, give me a place to be.



Fall.

Does anyone else notice the beautiful foliage? I'm not sure I could live in a place with no Autumn. I like to listen to Nick Drake on my commute and gaze out the window at the perfectly crisp leaves that are just moments away from falling to their ultimate fate.

Do yourselves a favor: look out the window. Take it all in. Autumn is ephemeral and won't be here for long.

XOXO,
PennyLane

3 comments:

  1. i follow you !
    if you want follow me !
    i (L) your blogg
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is ideal! :)

    i follow U!

    my blog is recently!

    xoxo

    M.

    ReplyDelete